Tuesday 22 March 2016

Card and step-by-step

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you a card and a small step-by-step tutorial to show you how I prepared it. 
Scroll down. 
But first some pictures.





  


STEP-BY-STEP
First I prepared some pieces of paper and made a layered card base, as shown below.


I add some gesso around the edges. 


Glue the layers on.


When the layers were ready, I glued magnolia flower and lily on the card. 


Then chrysanthemum and another lily.


Rosebuds and Tuscany rosebuds. 


Apple blossom, wild rose and gardenia.


At last rosebuds and open rose.



Vintage seam binding ribbon and flatback pearl in a diamond circle. 




I use Snow Writer to get a "frosty look" and Star Dust.


At last I glued on a bow made of twine.



Thank you!
Hope you like it.




Materiallist from Wild Orchid Crafts: 
Chrysanthemums Pastell Tone QVR-023
Magnolias Pastell Tone QVR-029
Tuscany Rosebuds White MKX-620
Lily FLowers White MKX-232
Apple Blossoms White MKX-625
Wild Roses Pale Blue 30mm QVR-022
Gardenia Flowers Miniature MKX-276
Open Roses White 10mm MKX-013
Rosebuds Ivory 4mm GST-004
Ribbon Seam Binding White MKX-472
Cutout Bluberry Swirls GST-093
Flat Back Pearls In A Diamond Circle MKX-657

2 comments: