Wednesday 8 March 2017

''Spring'' by Sandra Bernard

''Spring''

Hi flowers Fan... Here's Sandra
In my corner of country it,s bond to be spring time, so I just let my creativity going by this side...

 I made a layout on witch flowers falls down as the water on the picture.

 I choose some roses flowers green and blue to keep the colors of my picture.


 Some white flowers were add to keep the clear side like the water.


 The blue ink show us the line who falls down on the layout.

thanks for watching...

all WOC products are available on the WEBSITE 

OLIVE GREEN MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-705
NAVY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-022
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMS MKX-214
 50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-135

thanks a lot xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the layers!! Stunning layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always so stunning Sandra! I love this so much!

    ReplyDelete